AWS Cluster Creation failing

Hi Team,

AWS Cluster Creation failing with this error. Please assist.

{“error”:{“message”:“Error: Unable to create cluster addons”,“code”:400}}.

Regards
Deepak

Hi @Deepak, can you provide the details of what kind of cluster you were trying to create. How many nodes and what selections you had made in the creation wizard, thanks!

I am using below payload:

{“name”:“DeepakTesting”,“region”:“us-east-1”,“azs”:[“us-east-1a”,“us-east-1b”],“ami”:“ubuntu”,“sshKey”:“p9-us-east-1”,“masterFlavor”:“t2.medium”,“workerFlavor”:“t2.medium”,“numMasters”:1,“numWorkers”:1,“containerRuntime”:“containerd”,“kubeRoleVersion”:“1.21.3-pmk.62”,“enableCAS”:true,“isPrivate”:false,“allowWorkloadsOnMaster”:true,“privileged”:true,“internalElb”:false,“serviceFqdn”:"",“containersCidr”:“10.20.0.0/16”,“servicesCidr”:“10.21.0.0/16”,“networkPlugin”:“calico”,“externalDnsName”:"",“domainId”:"",“runtimeConfig”:"",“nodePoolUuid”:“4c22fc8e-61d2-4b38-aded-a5ba27ad78cf”,“enableProfileAgent”:false,“monitoring”:{“retentionTime”:“7d”},“etcdBackup”:{“storageType”:“local”,“isEtcdBackupEnabled”:1,“storageProperties”:{“localPath”:"/etc/pf9/etcd-backup"},“intervalInMins”:“1440”},“numMinWorkers”:“1”,“numMaxWorkers”:“1”,“calicoIpIpMode”:“Always”,“calicoNatOutgoing”:true,“calicoV4BlockSize”:“26”,“calicoIPv4DetectionMethod”:“first-found”,“mtuSize”:“1440”}

Hi @Deepak, the values look correct at a glance. Can you try again once to make sure it was not a transient issue?

@chaitanya We retried and failed again…also we are unable to create the AWS clusters from Platform9 console as well.

Thanks @Deepak, let me take a look at this once more. I have seen this error previously but it usually succeeds on the next try.

Can you confirm once what is the URL of your environment, thanks!

Hi @Deepak , I am checking with the Engineering team on this issue and will provide an update as soon as possible