Thursday, June 10th at 9:00 AM PDT
Hosts : Chris Jones, Group Product Manager at Platform9; Jorn Knuttila, Solutions Engineering at NeuVector
The network should be your first line of defense. Defense in depth doesn’t just mean doing the same thing in different places; it means using layered techniques for resiliency. From an operations (and yes, security, too) standpoint, we need to look at each K8S cluster like its own datacenter. In this AMA we will cover topics including:
In this live session, our experts will answer all of your questions around Kubernetes Security and also cover:
- Monitoring and Protection utilizing the full OSI stack in your cluster, even on east-west traffic
- Vulnerability and Compliance management
- Zero-day threat mitigation
- Solutions to the soon-to-be-deprecated PSPs
- Multi-cluster security management
This event is open to anyone who would like to attend, so feel free to share with colleagues and friends.
Keep in mind, you will need a Platform9 Managed Kubernetes Free Account to follow all tutorials.