Thursday, June 24th at 9:00 AM PDT
Host : Madhura Maskasky, VP of Product at Platform9
In this session, we will be discussing the management of Kubernetes clusters across multiple clouds.
Key questions we’ll be looking at will include:
- What are the use cases for and benefits of a multi-cloud approach?
- What are the realities of trying to run K8s across multiple clouds for both developers and operators?
- How do you manage the additional complexity involved?
This session will encompass running
- Multiple distributions - public cloud K8s distributions (EKS, GKE, AKS) as well as pure open source K8s
- Multiple deployment locations including both on-prem & public cloud-based compute
This event is open to anyone who would like to attend, so feel free to share with colleagues and friends.
Bring your questions and feedback to this free, open discussion. Keep in mind, you will need a Platform9 Managed Kubernetes Free Account to follow all tutorials.