Upcoming Event | K8s Fortnight: New PMK 5.3 features
is scheduled for Thursday, July 22nd at 9:00 AM PDT
In this session of K8s Fortnight, we will be reviewing the new features of Platform9 Managed Kubernetes 5.3. Please join us for a hands-on demo of all the latest.
- Profile Engine : a new cluster governance and policy management feature to ensure cluster conformance
- Cluster RBAC Profiles : a collection of [Cluster] Roles, Cluster Bindings, and Cluster Role Bindings that act as a form of template for clusters managed by Platform9
- RBAC Drift Analytics : compare an existing cluster’s RBAC policies to the desired state of a template profile
- Google Cloud GKE Support : import your existing Google Cloud GKE Clusters to add the P9 management plane
- Microsoft Azure AKS Support : import existing Microsoft Azure AKS Clusters to add the P9 management plane
- Platform9 CLI (pfctl) : v1.5 of the cli focused on patching issues and user experience
- Virtual Machine OVA : a new Virtual Machine OVA Image to aid in setting up clusters in non-production environments
Bring your questions and feedback to this free, open discussion. If you would like to get hands-on create a free Platform9 account and add your preferred infrastructure.